In a recent news article on 9news.com, the Colorado Free University’s “Un-Job Fair” was reported as the place to help individuals land their “Dream Job”. 9news reporters talked about how it was encouraging to have a forum where people could talk about starting (or growing) their businesses. As mentioned in the segment, 15 experts will be there to talk about small business and I am honored to be one of the experts speaking to those individuals who want to start their own business. As a contributor last year when I spoke about online marketing law for small businesses, I will be presenting a high-level overview of business law for those starting a business. As always, if you need specific legal help, please email or call me, your Denver business attorney!
- We are still screaming over ice cream!
- Yes, you do need business insurance if you work from home!
- Three Types of Business Development Legal Advice Your Home Business Needs This Year
- Colorado Employment Law – 4 Regulations You May be Breaking
- Contract Law: Your Checklist for Producing Strong Legal Agreements