IT and Online Businesses
E.C. Lewis, P.C. Understands the Challenges Facing IT and Online Businesses
With the growth the internet and information technologies, more and more businesses are based completely on information technology. These technologies can include: app development, social media, or online sales of physical products. Whether your business is an information technology business, IT services business, supplements its income with an online store, or is completely online, you may face issues not typically confronted by the brick-and-mortar storefronts and offices. The Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. can help you with:
Questions You May Face
- Who and how much to tax
- How to limit your liability in other states
- Whether you need to register your business in other states
IT and Online Business Setup
- Help setup your information technology company, information services company or online business
- Help your brick-and-mortar store to have an online presence
- Help your brick-and-mortar store convert to being solely online
Practical Business Advice
- Help determine whether you should hire employees or work with independent contractors
- The tax implications of information technology services
- What intellectual property you should protect in the process
Multiple Ways to Serve YouThe Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. understands that not all business owners can take the time out of their busy schedules to come to an office, appointments are available by phone, online, and through video-conferencing for those individuals who are on the go. Contact the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. today to schedule an appointment!
We Have an In-Depth Understanding of the Needs of IT Companies
Having a background in IT, including earning a Masters of Science in Computer Information Technologies, Elizabeth Lewis at the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. knows what is important to online businesses. From helping your company determine whether you should use open-source software to whether your web site has the proper disclaimers on it, Elizabeth Lewis can make sure that she is your Denver Software Attorney along with being your Denver Business Attorney.
***Please note, your online business needs to be registered or operating in Colorado for the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. to provide legal advice about general business questions. She can answer Colorado-specific questions for online businesses formed and operating in other states.***
Contact Us TodayLaw Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C.
Your Denver Business Attorney
3773 Cherry Creek North Drive, Suite 575
Denver, CO 80209