Today’s Legal Minute for Small Businesses: Are you having software developed? Are you developing software for someone else? Have you considered who is going to own the software after it is created? A software development contract can ensure that all the parties know who owns the software that is created – and stop costly litigation fights over ownership in the future!
- We are still screaming over ice cream!
- Yes, you do need business insurance if you work from home!
- Three Types of Business Development Legal Advice Your Home Business Needs This Year
- Colorado Employment Law – 4 Regulations You May be Breaking
- Contract Law: Your Checklist for Producing Strong Legal Agreements