Today’s Legal Minute for Small Businesses: If you are required to prepare 941s, please make sure to prepare and file your third quarter 941s this month. If you are mailing them, you should mail them certified mail, return receipt requested. Your certified mail stamped green card will serve as proof of mailing – even the IRS can lose things and you will be happy you have the receipt if they do!
- We are still screaming over ice cream!
- Yes, you do need business insurance if you work from home!
- Three Types of Business Development Legal Advice Your Home Business Needs This Year
- Colorado Employment Law – 4 Regulations You May be Breaking
- Contract Law: Your Checklist for Producing Strong Legal Agreements