As some of you may know, the website Gawker and its corresponding subsidiaries were hacked. Already, there are questions as to whether LinkedIn, Google and other companies are shutting down accounts due to the leaked information. If you are wondering whether your account information was compromised, you can go to http://www.slate.com/id/2277768/ and enter your information. This is a good warning to individuals and businesses to ensure that the usernames and passwords that you use or make your employees use are secure and where they are stored is secure. If you have any questions about this or what type of policy you should have for your employees communications, IT usage, or social media usage while using company products, please call me, your Denver Small Business Lawyer, at 720-258-6647.
- Three Types of Business Development Legal Advice Your Home Business Needs This Year
- Colorado Employment Law – 4 Regulations You May be Breaking
- Contract Law: Your Checklist for Producing Strong Legal Agreements
- Business Formation: Proven Strategies for a Strong Start
- 6 Business Tax Law Tips for Colorado Entrepreneurs