With the ability to get pictures from all sorts of places on the web, when designing a website you have to be careful that you aren’t using pictures which you don’t have permission to use. The best option is to take the pictures yourself. If you use pictures taken by anyone else, it is important that you have written permission to use the photographs on your site. Copyright infringement can be a costly mistake that you want to avoid. If you have any questions about what you need to do to protect yourself from copyright infringement claims, please contact me.
- We are still screaming over ice cream!
- Yes, you do need business insurance if you work from home!
- Three Types of Business Development Legal Advice Your Home Business Needs This Year
- Colorado Employment Law – 4 Regulations You May be Breaking
- Contract Law: Your Checklist for Producing Strong Legal Agreements