Business Tax Law
Don’t Let Tax Issues Get in the Way of Your Business
Whether your business is a one-person show or you have many employees, both your interactions with the Internal Revenue Service and the Colorado Department of Revenue can have consequences for your business. Failure to pay your taxes on time, withhold the correct amount for employment wages, or tax preparation done wrong can be devastating for both new and established businesses. Even for businesses that do everything right, a letter stating the business returns are being audited can make a business owner worry. If you have any of the following tax problems, please contact the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. to schedule an appointment to help you get on the right track:
- In front of the IRS for employment tax, individual and sole proprietor returns, and trust fund recovery penalties
- In front of the Colorado Department of Revenue for employment tax, individual and sole proprietor returns, and sales tax issues
- In front of the IRS and CDOR for individual/Schedule C business audits
- In front of the IRS and CDOR for S-Corp, Corporation, and Partnership/LLC business audits.
- Tax advice regarding the best business structure
- Tips for paying the right taxes, and paying them on time
- Help preparing for an appearance
Multiple Ways to Serve YouThe Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. understands that not all business owners can take the time out of their busy schedules to come to an office, appointments are available by phone, online, and through video-conferencing for those individuals who are on the go. Contact the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. today to schedule an appointment!
We Are Centrally Located
Located in Cherry Creek, the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. offers clients the convenience of being in the center of the Denver Metro Area, without having to deal with the traffic of downtown Denver.
Software licensing can be a daunting combination where the perplexing realm of technology meets legal jargon. As a small business owner, it is essential to understand the importance of software licensing in order to protect your business’s brand or product and to avoid illegally using one that belongs to someone else.read more
Contact Us TodayLaw Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C.
Your Denver Business Attorney
3773 Cherry Creek North Drive, Suite 575
Denver, CO 80209