Business Tax Law
Don’t Let Tax Issues Get in the Way of Your Business
Whether your business is a one-person show or you have many employees, both your interactions with the Internal Revenue Service and the Colorado Department of Revenue can have consequences for your business. Failure to pay your taxes on time, withhold the correct amount for employment wages, or tax preparation done wrong can be devastating for both new and established businesses. Even for businesses that do everything right, a letter stating the business returns are being audited can make a business owner worry. If you have any of the following tax problems, please contact the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. to schedule an appointment to help you get on the right track:
- In front of the IRS for employment tax, individual and sole proprietor returns, and trust fund recovery penalties
- In front of the Colorado Department of Revenue for employment tax, individual and sole proprietor returns, and sales tax issues
- In front of the IRS and CDOR for individual/Schedule C business audits
- In front of the IRS and CDOR for S-Corp, Corporation, and Partnership/LLC business audits.
- Tax advice regarding the best business structure
- Tips for paying the right taxes, and paying them on time
- Help preparing for an appearance
Multiple Ways to Serve YouThe Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. understands that not all business owners can take the time out of their busy schedules to come to an office, appointments are available by phone, online, and through video-conferencing for those individuals who are on the go. Contact the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. today to schedule an appointment!
We Are Centrally Located
Located in Cherry Creek, the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. offers clients the convenience of being in the center of the Denver Metro Area, without having to deal with the traffic of downtown Denver.
Real estate law is a broad and complicated legal area. Colorado is no exception with a tangled mass of statutes on everything from discloser and zoning laws to insurance and contract laws. Whether you lease or own your business location, you will likely encounter a property law issue at some point. Attorney Elizabeth Lewis, MS, JD can help guide you through real estate law at every level before it affects your business. The following post will discuss five crucial areas of commercial real estate law.read more
Contact Us TodayLaw Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C.
Your Denver Business Attorney
3773 Cherry Creek North Drive, Suite 575
Denver, CO 80209