There are several reasons that I charge for initial consultation. First, I set aside one hour to consult with you one your business, your legal needs, and how I can help you. I believe my legal knowledge and advice are worth charging for. Second, once we have had an initial consultation, even if you do not hire me, I am cannot represent someone with interests adverse to yours. And, you can always call me prior to setting up a consultation and we can determine if a consultation is best for you.
- Three Types of Business Development Legal Advice Your Home Business Needs This Year
- Colorado Employment Law – 4 Regulations You May be Breaking
- Contract Law: Your Checklist for Producing Strong Legal Agreements
- Business Formation: Proven Strategies for a Strong Start
- 6 Business Tax Law Tips for Colorado Entrepreneurs