Typically not. As a small business lawyer, I stay updated on business law issues – especially those related to Colorado businesses. This takes a lot of time which means that I don’t have time to be an expert in other areas such as divorce law, estate planning, or immigration law. Rather than attempt to provide legal services which I am unfamiliar with, I believe that I should stick with what I know. Therefore, I provide high quality services to small businesses and have a large network of attorneys that I can refer you to if you have any non-business legal needs.
- Three Types of Business Development Legal Advice Your Home Business Needs This Year
- Colorado Employment Law – 4 Regulations You May be Breaking
- Contract Law: Your Checklist for Producing Strong Legal Agreements
- Business Formation: Proven Strategies for a Strong Start
- 6 Business Tax Law Tips for Colorado Entrepreneurs