Yes. I have worked with clients throughout the United States and in Australia, the UK, France and Germany. In order to work on your issues, you have to have legal issues in Colorado or not mind your contracts being based on Colorado law. You do not need to have a location in Colorado.
- We are still screaming over ice cream!
- Yes, you do need business insurance if you work from home!
- Three Types of Business Development Legal Advice Your Home Business Needs This Year
- Colorado Employment Law – 4 Regulations You May be Breaking
- Contract Law: Your Checklist for Producing Strong Legal Agreements