Elizabeth Lewis, MS, JD Is Your Denver Small Business Lawyer
Elizabeth Lewis is a small business attorney, mother of two, and owner of the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, PC. She works with small businesses from start up to dissolution and everything in between. In addition to running her law firm, she teaches small business owners throughout the state at various business groups, is part of the Colorado Bar Association’s Business Law Section, and several chambers.
Following the advice that she has given hundreds, Denver Business Attorney Elizabeth Lewis became a small business owner in January of 2010.
- She opened the doors to her own law firm, the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. which specializes in business, intellectual property, technology, and online law.
- Prior to starting her own business law firm, she worked for the Law Firm of David A. Sprecace, P.C., where she developed the firm’s business and technology law practice.
- She also has extensive experience in these fields from working under the lead attorney at the CU Technology Transfer Office where she wrote licensing, non-compete, employment, and business contracts.
- Prior to attending CU Law School, Elizabeth worked at Experian, one of the largest credit bureaus in the country providing IT support as part of the email-marketing department.
- She holds a Masters of Science in Computer Information Technology, gained while working in system administration prior to law school.
- She continues to be active in the IT community by attending conferences, classes, and events to learn about new technology before it hits the internet.
Elizabeth Lewis is a native of Denver, Colorado. She has attended Holy Family High School, Metropolitan State College of Denver (Bachelor of Arts), and Regis University (Masters of Science). She received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Colorado Law School and continues her legal education taking Continuing Legal Education classes from the Colorado Bar Association and Denver Bar Association on a regular basis.
Multiple Ways to Serve You
The Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. understands that not all business owners can take the time out of their busy schedules to come to an office, appointments are available by phone, online, and through video-conferencing for those individuals who are on the go. Contact the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. today to schedule an appointment!
Elizabeth regularly participates in the Denver Bar Association and Colorado Bar Association. She recently was named the head of the e-Commerce Section of the Business Law Section, Colorado Bar Association.
Elizabeth is active in her community and hold memberships with the Fax Partnership, Cherry Creek Chamber of Commerce, Glendale Chamber of Commerce, Colorado Bar Association, and Denver Bar Association. She teaches regularly at locations throughout the Front Range.
In her free time, she loves spending time with her family which includes her husband, two sons, and dog and enjoying all that her home state has to offer, including hiking, biking, over 300 days of sunshine a year, and most recently Crossfit and the local breweries that keep opening up in Denver!
In your small business, you may be a staff of one or you may employ a handful of people. When you purchased software, the license was for one user. You likely used a personal email address and bank card to make the purchase. At some point, you hired or...read more
Contact Us Today
Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C.
Your Denver Business Attorney
3773 Cherry Creek North Drive, Suite 575
Denver, CO 80209
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
Privacy by SafeSubscribeSM