Real Estate Law
Elizabeth Lewis, MS, JD Is Your Denver Real Estate and Leasing Lawyer
Whether you work out of a home office or a huge warehouse, your real estate choices affect your business. Please contact the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. if your business needs any of the following services:
Real Estate Setup
- Help determining what real estate tax deductions you can take based on your business structure
- Advice about the best place to open your business based on the legal climate of the city
- Advice about operating in a virtual market
Protecting Your Assets
- Help ensuring that your house and property are protected in case your business gets into legal or financial trouble
- Placing mechanic’s liens on non-paying client’s property
- Advice about leases for warehouse space
- Advice about leases for retail space
- Advice about leasing verses buying real estate
Multiple Ways to Serve YouThe Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. understands that not all business owners can take the time out of their busy schedules to come to an office, appointments are available by phone, online, and through video-conferencing for those individuals who are on the go. Contact the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. today to schedule an appointment!
We Are Centrally Located
Located in Cherry Creek, the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. offers clients the convenience of being in the center of the Denver Metro Area, without having to deal with the traffic of downtown Denver.
Despite the closings and bankruptcies of long-established stores and corporations over the past few years, Denver continues to attract national and international retailers. Big names like IKEA, Uniqlo, H&M, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and Alamo Drafthouse Cinema have moved in, creating an even tighter real estate market for new or expanding businesses hoping to enter the city’s thriving retail market.read more
Contact Us TodayLaw Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C.
Your Denver Business Attorney
3773 Cherry Creek North Drive, Suite 575
Denver, CO 80209