Small Business Owners Face Special Challenges
As a small business owner herself, Elizabeth has faced many of the same challenges that you face. Having focused her law practice on small businesses and opened and run one herself, she can help your business navigate the legal world to be successful.
Whether you are the owner of a home-based company, an online business, a retail store, a service business, or any other type of small business, please call the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. at 720-258-6647 if your business has any of the following needs:
Business Formation & Contracts
- Business Formation Advice and Documents: including advice regarding business structure (LLC, partnerships, corporation), setup documents, and owner documents
- Contract Issues: including review of vendor agreements, merchandise agreements, or other general contracts
- Help with Employment Contracts: including subcontractor agreements, employment agreements, and non-disclosure agreements
- Help with Intellectual Property Law issues: including software licensing, trademarks, copyrights, development contracts, design contracts
- Real Estate Issues: including lease reviews, subleasing, and transfer of leases
- Help with Online Law issues: including legal text for websites, online marketing, social media law, and email marketing
Multiple Ways to Serve YouThe Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. understands that not all business owners can take the time out of their busy schedules to come to an office, appointments are available by phone, online, and through video-conferencing for those individuals who are on the go. Contact the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. today to schedule an appointment!
Software licensing can be a daunting combination where the perplexing realm of technology meets legal jargon. As a small business owner, it is essential to understand the importance of software licensing in order to protect your business’s brand or product and to avoid illegally using one that belongs to someone else.read more
Contact Us TodayLaw Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C.
Your Denver Business Attorney
3773 Cherry Creek North Drive, Suite 575
Denver, CO 80209