The Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. is the home of your Denver Business Lawyer Elizabeth Lewis. She provides legal solutions for businesses in the Denver Metro Area and throughout the Front Range mountain towns. Whether your business is still only an idea on paper or your Colorado business is an established business and facing intellectual property, labor, or tax issues, as a practicing Colorado business attorney, Elizabeth can make sure your business is headed in the right direction.
Some of the legal services the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. provides to small businesses are:
- Business formation advice
- Business development and planning consultation
- Creation and/or review of business contracts
- For-profit Colorado business formation documents (corporations and LLC)
- For-profit Colorado partnership agreements
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Non-compete or non-disclosure agreements
- Registration of trademarks and copyrights
- Software licensing contracts
- Website documentation (i.e. privacy and copyright policies, terms of service, etc)
Located in Cherry Creek, the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. are in the center of the Denver Metro Area without having to deal with the traffic of downtown Denver. However, as the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. understands that not all business owners can take the time out of their busy schedules to come to an office, appointments are available at the business’s site and through phone, online, and video-conferencing for those individuals who are on the go. Contact the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. today to schedule an appointment – either at her office, your office, or online!
Recommendations from client’s for Elizabeth’s services are below and may also be found on the Law Office of E.C. Lewis PC’s fanpage on Facebook!