Elizabeth Lewis, MS, JD Is Your Denver Small Business Lawyer
The Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. provides legal solutions for businesses in the Denver Metro Area and throughout the Front Range mountain towns. Whether your business is still only an idea on paper or your Colorado business is an established business and facing intellectual property, labor, or tax issues, as a practicing Colorado business attorney, Elizabeth can make sure your business is headed in the right direction.
- Business formation advice
- Business development and planning consultation
- For-profit Colorado business formation documents (corporations and LLC)
- Creation and/or review of business contracts
- For-profit Colorado partnership agreements
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Non-compete or non-disclosure agreements
- Registration of trademarks and copyrights
- Software licensing contracts
- Website documentation (i.e. privacy and copyright policies, terms of service, etc)
Multiple Ways to Serve You
The Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. understands that not all business owners can take the time out of their busy schedules to come to an office, appointments are available by phone, online, and through video-conferencing for those individuals who are on the go. Contact the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. today to schedule an appointment!
We Are Centrally Located
Located in Cherry Creek, the Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C. offers clients the convenience of being in the center of the Denver Metro Area, without having to deal with the traffic of downtown Denver.
Real estate law is a broad and complicated legal area. Colorado is no exception with a tangled mass of statutes on everything from discloser and zoning laws to insurance and contract laws. Whether you lease or own your business location, you will likely encounter a property law issue at some point. Attorney Elizabeth Lewis, MS, JD can help guide you through real estate law at every level before it affects your business. The following post will discuss five crucial areas of commercial real estate law.read more
Contact Us TodayLaw Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C.
Your Denver Business Attorney
3773 Cherry Creek North Drive, Suite 575
Denver, CO 80209